[mythtv] [Patch] Logging to database PLUS automatic mythfilldatabase

Matt White whitem at arts.usask.ca
Thu Feb 26 14:02:05 EST 2004

steve at nexusuk.org wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Matt White wrote:
>

>>>   in Settings->General.  For running mythfilldatabase, configuration
>>>   includes:
>

> You should allow the user to specify custom commandline parameters.  i.e.
> I use "--refresh-today --dont-refresh-tba" on my mythfilldatabase
> commandline.  It would probably be quite nice if all the options were
> checkboxes rather than a freeform commandline though.

There's currently a LineEdit for mythfilldatabase parameters.  I suppose
it could be done with checkboxes, but it would make it less flexible.
I actually don't use any args, so I wasn't sure what people were using...

Matt White                          whitem at arts.usask.ca
Arts and Science Computer Labs      University of Saskatchewan

It sure is Monday... Ain't it a sin
I've gotta work my way thru the week again.
	- Mark Chesnutt..."Sure Is Monday"