[mythtv] FYI, encoding problem with QT 3.3.0

Oscar Carlsson oscar.carlsson at home.se
Tue Feb 24 16:13:26 EST 2004

Hello Development,

  seems like QT3.3.0 needs to go 3.3.1 before using it :)

  After  the upgrade, I couldn't import xml data with mythfilldatabase using the
  --file  options (guess it's the same with normal operation as well) because it
  seemed  to  ignore  the  <?xml  version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?> header..
  Seems like it assumed UTF-8, but I'm not sure.

  I assume this is a problem with Qt's XML code, not Myth..

  Anyway,  downgrading Qt solved the issue for me. Someone in #qt said 3.3.1 was
  on its way.

MVH
 Oscar