[mythtv] PATCH - Category, genre and country in mythvideo

Xavier Hervy maxpower44 at tiscali.fr
Fri Feb 20 17:28:19 EST 2004

thor wrote:
> On Sunday 15 February 2004 12:50, MaxPower wrote:
>
>>I send a other time my patch for category, genre and country in
>>mythvideo. Thor can you try it and apply if it's ok ?
>

> 	There's patches to the Makefile in there (which don't make too much
> sense), plus patches to videofilter.h videofilter.cpp (which don't
> exist).
>
> 	If you could send me a diff -u patch against CVS with a tarfile for new
> files, that would be great  :-)
>
> - thor

My patch is clean now. sorry for the previous bad patchs But I'm a
newbie in cvs developpement.
I product my patch like this
diff -ru cvsmythvideodirectory myversionmythvideo
It's should be correct ?
I add to my tgz 2 files videofilter.h and videofilter.cpp. (I belive
that "diff -ru" add this file in the patch but no :-))
This time I patch the cvs version (and understand how works patch
command) and it's work in my mythbox.

thx
Xavier