[mythtv] [patch] audio open failure dialogbox

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Thu Feb 19 23:26:35 EST 2004

On Thursday 19 February 2004 07:12 am, Kenneth Aafløy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is a small patch to display a dialogbox if the audiooutput failes to
> initialize. It gives the user a choice to either return to the menu, or
> continue without sound. I've only done the required changes to the OSS
> part, but if it's okay, i'll do the other output classes as well.

Hmm..  Almost ok =)

It looks like you're going to be displaying the error box on some non-fatal
errors (the first 'error opening device' can be recovered from being in that
loop, and the GETCAPS ioctl failure).  Other than that, if you got rid of the
macro and made it a member function instead, I'd apply this.

Isaac