[mythtv] [patch] MythWeb translation method

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Feb 15 17:10:20 EST 2004

> I made a translation method. but currently default theme only.

I just committed this and the Dutch module from Steven.  I had a little
bit of trouble with it because there had been so many other additions
since this patch was created.  Anyway, could you both please go through
and check to make sure that all of the strings work?  I know that I
added at least one string, and there may be more that need to be added.

Also, I was having trouble getting all of the japanese text to display
properly - I'm not sure if this has to do with missing content-language
headers or what.  I added some test header printing to the Japanese.php
file, but it didn't change anything.  Could someone who understands
japanese web page creation please take a look at this?

--
Chris Petersen
Programmer / Web Designer