[mythtv] Proposed scheduler patch

Bill Oberman Oberman at BodyMedia.Com
Thu Feb 12 15:52:37 EST 2004

Hrmmm.  But I wanted all shows to start early/end late, if possible, just in
case things are off ;-)   That's why I hoped the global pre/post roll would
work.  Given multiple tuners, it's possible for it to bounce from tuner to
tuner, which is why I brought it up.

Not a big enough problem for me to make any more noise than this.  Still
loving it! :-)

william