[mythtv] problem with delete button "Yes, but record..." missing

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Thu Feb 12 01:04:53 EST 2004

> On Wednesday 11 February 2004 05:44 pm, Joel Feenstra wrote:
> > It was supposed to compare a program to itself. That way it could
> > correctly decide to show the button or not depending on whether or not

> Someone needs to clean up ProgramInfo::IsSameProgram() so that it's readable
> ASAP.
>
> Isaac

Just committed this to CVS:

bool ProgramInfo::IsSameProgram(const ProgramInfo& other) const
{
    if ((title != other.title) ||
        (dupmethod & kDupCheckNone))
        return false;

    if (rectype == kFindOneRecord)
        return true;

    if ((dupmethod & kDupCheckSub) &&
        ((subtitle == "") ||
         (subtitle != other.subtitle)))
        return false;

    if ((dupmethod & kDupCheckDesc) &&
        ((description == "") &&
         (description != other.description)))
        return false;

    return true;
}

I think that's a whole lot easier to read than the previous large "if"
statement.  Appears to work correctly here, can you guys give current CVS
a shot?

--

Chris