[mythtv] recording sheduler using VPS info (germany)

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Wed Feb 11 13:30:15 EST 2004

> Van: mardin01 at gmx.de
>
> Hi everybody,
>
> I have read some post from beginning of last year ... but could not get
> infos about "is something in development / thinking about developing" ...

Well, there _was_ somebody working on it quite some time ago. So there
migth be bits of it scattered throughout myth's code.

I think there might be a chance Erik Arendses work on adding a seperate
stream containing the data VBI in .nuv files is still on the .nuv writer
code. Erik Arendse is now working on E-TV, something similar to MythTV but
more based around a European way of watching TV (and TV programming, etc.).

So that's a "no, there isn't anybody developing that kind of stuff
currently". Isaac would say something along the lines of, I'll be happy to
apply your patch in the upcomming weeks. Though I must say I currently
don't have the time for doing such a patch either.

	Henk Poley <><