[mythtv] who has hdtv?

Jason Schloer schloer.jason at tangoinc.com
Tue Feb 10 18:04:33 EST 2004

Hate to reply to my own message, but I figured out a kludge. I hadn't
realized Cable Frequencies were so different from Broadcast. I switched over
to using channel 86 and finetuning it by 32 and that seems to be working.
I'm getting stuff recorded. Only downside is when I try to view recorded
programs in mythweb I get a segfault, but hey it's a start. I'm pretty
excited I may actually be able to tape some HD finally. Wish me luck,

-Jason