[mythtv] who has hdtv?

Jack R. Hyde jr at jrh.net
Mon Feb 9 20:45:00 EST 2004

Yup, minus not being able to tune to a WB station and some other little
bugs it's working. Looks spectactular while it is. Tried applying a
patch of yours but got a ton of hunk rejected errors (after a cvs
update). So figured I would try it again when I had more time. Thanks
for your efforts, even if we are not very vocal about it. Very much
looking forward to a more stable hdtv myth experiance.