[mythtv] feature requests

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Mon Feb 9 09:17:04 EST 2004

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004, Kenneth Aafløy wrote:
]On Monday 09 February 2004 06:27, Damion de Soto wrote:
]> b) the abilty to switch from window to full screen in mythtv with a
]> keystroke.
]
]I've been working on what I call some 'desktop improvement' stuff, but it's
]not as easy as the first look. I could submit some partly nasty patches to
]correct this issue, but I suspect from earlier comments on the subject that
]they would not be committed to cvs (Isaac:?).

I would be interested. I have no interest in running on a TV. I
don't have one, and HTDV monitors are like $5000 over my budget.
My only work toward this was the use-mouse patch that makes the mouse
cursor visible based on a checkbox in one of the configuration dialogs,
and so lets me find it when I want to put the TV screen in the
background, but this is mostly because I'm busy trying to make
the HDTV stuff work. It would be nice to put the TV in a window
sometimes, and full screen when I'm just watching TV.

-- Daniel