[mythtv] [Draft] Duplicate docs

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sun Feb 8 18:14:54 EST 2004

> As I've mentioned before, all the threads on the subject of
> duplicate detection are full of mis-conceptions. I've always
> said that if we ever had user configurable duplicate detection,
> there would need to be user documention and that I would be
> willing to take on the task.
>
> So, here it is =). Comments, questions, clarifications,
> simplifications?

Way better than I could have done.  If you think of anything
better to name the different settings feel free to comment
on that.  I wanted the "even if empty" setting when I applied
the patch by Joel, but couldn't think of anything better to
name that option.  I've already used it on several shows I watch
that occasionally have empty descriptions.

--

Chris