[mythtv] Media monitoring question

MaxPower maxpower44 at tiscali.fr
Sun Feb 8 09:33:53 EST 2004

Hi,
1 Anybody can explain why the MEDIATYPE_MIXED exist ? for me a media is
mixed if it is MEDIATYPE_AUDIO + MEDIATYPE_VIDEO ...
2 I have an usb storage but i believe that only cdrom/dvdrom was
implement in mediamonitor. mediamonitor detect cdrom/dvdrom by the "udf"
"iso9660" string. What the best way to detect usb storage. I think about
searching "noauto" string in fstab. Looks it correct ?
3 I found a "bug", if I insert a cd which isn't an audio cd or dvd
video, the device is mounted but never umount then I can eject the cd /dvd.
4 What about replace MEDIATYPE_VIDEO by MEDIATYPE_DVD ? because
MEDIATYPE_VIDEO can be use for mythvideo file ...

thx to explain these points ..

Xavier Hervy