[mythtv] No record.preroll

Mark Covington markcov at alumni.rice.edu
Fri Feb 6 19:45:41 EST 2004

Running CVS as of 4PM CST 06-FEB-04.  Got this message when running mythweb
*Fatal Error* at /var/www/html/mythweb/includes/programs.php, line 191:
SQL Error: Unknown column 'record.preroll' in 'field list'

I don't have the record.preroll column in the record table.

All my recompiles from CVS start with a distclean, so I think I'm
running the newest versions of mythbackend/frontend.  Database schema is

Do I just need to manually add the columns?

Mark Covington
markcov at alumni.rice.edu

My PGP key : EC135CE1 on search.keyserver.net