[mythtv] MythTV Docs

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Fri Feb 6 16:43:13 EST 2004

Robert Kulagowski wrote:

>>> I have already started putting together the user guide/feature
>>> guide. It will be pretty.
>>
>> Heh yesterday I made the rounds of the various websites for PVR/HTPC
>> software and looked at all their feature statements.  I put them all
>> into a a matrix, guess who came out on top? :)
>

> Microsoft MCE? :)

Not really.  One thing to remember about MCE, a lot of the features of
MCE the same thing as what you'd get with Windows XP and/or use several
different programs to what they do.  So if you want want to compare the
two you either a) compare the features of the special MCE software alone
or b) Throw in all the extra Linux stuff available to Myth users.