[mythtv] [patch] new "All Recordings" page for mythweb

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Fri Feb 6 00:03:04 EST 2004

Robert Kulagowski wrote:
> Hrmm.  OK, I look, and I see "Gilmore Girls: Chicken or Beef", set for
> Dec 9 from 7 to 8PM.
>
> I click "Don't Record this Program", hit Update, then go to Scheduled
> Recordings.  The recording of Gilmore Girls that was going to happen on
> 10 Feb is gone too.  I guess that's not what I was expecting to happen.

Was this a single record? I'm guessing by context that you have a
recurring record type for "Gilmore Girls" (timeslot, weekslot,
channel, or all)? If so, the program info in the record table
is the info from the showing that you were on when you added
the record rule. In other words, I'm guessing that you added
Gilmore Girls in early Dec as maybe a channel record. "Chicken
or Beef" was the episode you were looking at when you added this.

So, you only want to remove single records if they have an
old date. However, as of about a week before 0.14, mythfilldatabase
will remove outdated single records for you (this is another reason
I'm guessing the Dec 9th entry was not a single). The things that
you do want to remove would be recurring shows that are no longer
on, say, "The Joe Schmo Show" if it was still in the list.

Also note that you can see the list of every record rule in the
"Recording Priorities" page. This page lets you sort them be
title or priority which may help you find things that should
be removed.

--  bjm