[mythtv] hdtv reorg, crc checking

Jason Hoos jhoos at thwack.net
Tue Feb 3 23:59:03 EST 2004

> On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, Daniel Thor Kristjansson wrote:
>

> > Thanks, but that is mostly the work of Jason Hoos and Doug Larrick.
>
> Yes I know, but they only have so much time.  It is nice to
> have another
> person improving the system!

I agree, especially since my free time lately has dropped to roughly nil due
to work.  And it sounds like you're working on two of the things that I'd
love to have fixed most (the avcodec dying on bad reception issue, and the
slow OSD, which also seems to affect Xv on my system as well as XvMC).  I
look forward to seeing what you come up with, and will certainly try out
what you have so far when time permits!

Jason