[mythtv] hdtv reorg, crc checking

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Tue Feb 3 00:34:34 EST 2004

Are the two tuners using the same source? I'll look at the code when I
get a chance, maybe it's something about my configuration. I have the
hdtv tuner as the first tuner and when I switch to the PVR-250 I get
a PVR-250 encoded stream, but when I hit the up or down arrows all the
channels listed are the hdtv channels appropriate for the first tuner.
The EPG lists all the channels but I can still only tune the HDTV
channels (which just give me snow of course.)

-- Daniel
  << When truth is outlawed; only outlaws will tell the truth. >> - RLiegh