[mythtv] mythgallery compilation Issue

Spencer Jason E CONT DLVA SpencerJE at NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Mon Feb 2 15:31:23 EST 2004

This is what I was referring to in the other post.
Edit qtiffio.cpp line 96 and the last word in the line add QString around
it.
I can't give you the details of the line atm but just change it from
something like this:

this is code I can't remember ;
this is code I can't QString(remember);

Sorry for my crappy description.