[mythtv] Mythmusic not finding track length for .flac files

Wendy Seltzer wendy at seltzer.com
Wed Dec 29 02:52:40 UTC 2004

I think I've tracked down the problem here but don't have the C++ know-how
to fix it:
Reading the track length of flac files appears to have broken in the big
Nov. 26 mythmusic patch.  A rollback to CVS from Nov. 25 reads track
lengths again (and once they're in the db, they stay there).  It looks as
though some of the code didn't make it from flacdecoder.cpp into
metaioflacvorbiscomment.cpp

Others on the users list confirm this is a recent problem.

Thanks!
--Wendy