[mythtv] mythmusic and goom segfault on amd64

Paul Barrette paulbarrette at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 07:12:43 UTC 2004

Hi,
I have the latest cvs of mythmusic running and I noticed that goom
suddenly started working!  It looks fantastic, BTW.  Unfortunately, I
get a segfault after a few minutes of operation, perhaps due to lack
of mmx support.  Here is the segfault:

Error loading image file: /usr/local/share/
mythtv/themes/default/NOTHING.png
MythThemedDialog.o: something is requesting
 a screen update of zero size. A widget pro
bably has not done a calculateScreeArea().Will redraw the whole screen
(inefficient!).
No MMX support compiled in
Segmentation fault

Any ideas?  It would be great to get this stable in amd64.
thanks,
Pb
--
Utque fit, in gremium pulvis si forte puellae
  Deciderit, digitis excutiendus erit: