[mythtv] [patch] mmx_gcc.cpp

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at mrl.nyu.edu
Sat Dec 25 18:41:40 UTC 2004

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004, Isaac Richards wrote:
]On Thursday 16 December 2004 01:30 pm, Daniel Thor Kristjansson wrote:
]> This is a rewrite of the TDStretchMMX and FIRFilterMMX implementations
]> in libmythsoundtouch. As per Issac's suggestion it uses intrinsics
]> instead of volatile asm blocks. This allows the compiler more headroom
]> for spilling registers, which means we no longer need special compile
]> flags for libmythsoundtouch. Plus, I found a couple little optimizations.
]You didn't attach the patch that I can see.

Oops, I've regenerated against the latest cvs, see attached.

-- Daniel