[mythtv] mythmusic integration patch

Ed Wildgoose lists at wildgooses.com
Wed Dec 22 13:14:38 UTC 2004

> Sorry, I forgot to add that to the email.
>
> mythmusic/mythmusic.pro:
> LIBS += -ljack
>
> Not sure if there was anything else.  At the time it was just easier
> for me to install jack.

Oh right.  OK, I think I had that in from when I wrote a simple Jack
output layer right into mythmusic... Durr.  Sorry, I think it can be
safely removed now without any ill effects.  In fact since there is no
audio code in mythmusic at all now I guess even the oss includes can
probably be removed...?

Thanks for the pointer.  Will reburn the patch with these minor changes...

Ed W