[mythtv] Crash in mythfrontend

huffman at graze.net huffman at graze.net
Tue Dec 21 14:03:23 UTC 2004

I will do more in depth troubleshooting this evening (and provide a trace), but
I'm getting fairly frequent crashes in mythfrontend after pausing livetv and
then resuming.  I'm running CVS as of 12/15.  I'm seeing these entries in my
mythbackend logfile and wondering if they're related and what they may mean:

6
4
6
4
6
4
6
304
309
6
QSocketNotifier: invalid socket 23 and type 'Read', disabling...
QSocketDevice::writeBlock: Invalid socket
QSocketDevice::writeBlock: Invalid socket
[...on for a long time...]
QSocketDevice::writeBlock: Invalid socket
2004-12-20 23:08:13.223 WriteBlock zerocnt timeout
Unable to write to client socket, as it's no longer there

Thanks,
Brian