[mythtv] Can't get CVS build to work anymore with PVR350

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 21 07:42:36 UTC 2004

Current cvs should work fine with 0.1.9 and also with Chris's latest
drivers. In Chris's driver bundle there is a patch for Mythtv which improves
the performance of the OSD and it "should" work with both 0.1.9 and the
latest drivers as well. This patch is just a performance improvement though
and is not required for myth to work.

John