[mythtv] Ringbuffer: fsync thread may equal corruption

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at mrl.nyu.edu
Mon Dec 20 21:06:21 UTC 2004

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004, John Patrick Poet wrote:
]On Mon, 20 Dec 2004, Daniel Thor Kristjansson wrote:
]> The corruption I can't explain, but I've seen corruption cause problems
]> for the rest of the recording before all our brave new patches. ffmpeg
]> and the audio decoder can both get into funky states they can't
]> extricate themselves from because of one transient glitch.
]Interesting.
]
]I never noticed this problem until sometime after December 6th.
]
]So, if I go back an look, I might find that Isaac has merged a new version
]of ffmpeg sometime after December 6th....

I just looked, there was an ffmpeg merge Nov 30th...

Maybe you synced later?

-- Daniel