[mythtv] Re: mySQL 4.1.x causes grave instability

octothorp at gmail.com octothorp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 00:16:28 UTC 2004

Huh... I was able to use myth in so far as most things go, but
recordings that finished crashed the backend, some mythweb operations
crashed it (bringing up recorded programs), deleting recordings
crashed it.

I would think that if the passwords were an issue that nothing would
work at all. I would have thought it was a syntactical difference in
how SQL is handled, but no one else has thought so.

Am I just thinking wrongly about this whole thing?