[mythtv] CVS and backend problem

octothorp at gmail.com octothorp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 18:35:37 UTC 2004

I have the same issue, but work around this by swatching mythbackend's
logfile for anouncements of recordings starting, and then when the log
says they start, checking the database for a record with the
corresonding timestamp. If none are found, restart mysql and mythtv.

mysql seems to be the culprit, but I'm unsure.