Fwd: Re: [mythtv] improvement to MythMusic RIP location

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Sat Dec 11 17:45:28 UTC 2004

On Friday 10 December 2004 05:00 am, Ian Campbell wrote:
> In that case I'll outline my ideas here and solicit feedback

 Cool.

> (I assume
> Thor reads here).

 Yup.

> Basically: I've been very impressed with the principles behind the muine
> music player and I think much of them could be transposed into an
> interface very suitable for use on a TV set via a remote.

 [Big snip with a bunch of very cool ideas in it]

 I'd encourage you to work on this against normal CVS mythmusic. Any good
ideas that come out of it could easily be extended to mfd/mfe/etc.

 I do want to state rather emphatically that I do _NOT_ want people waiting
 on mfd to make suggestions/changes to the core myth code base. The mfd will
 get there eventually, but it makes little sense to have people queued
 waiting for me to finish stuff. I am slow, pedantic, and recently very busy.
  :-)

- thor