[mythtv] MythTV: Isaac Tivo: > 100 tech guys

Ed Wildgoose lists at wildgooses.com
Fri Dec 10 22:44:42 UTC 2004

>This looks fairly close to what I like, with the exception of trying to keep
>to 80 character lines with any overlap being indented up past the nearest
>( that makes sense for what's going on..  Thanks for writing it all up. =)

I agree.  Really nice!  Well done!

I get the impression that Vi and Emacs can help enforce some of this
stuff like margins and tabs and the like?  Can anyone help with a boiler
plate config?

We could add a patch and submission process section as well?

I will try to edit it a bit later.  Great start though.  Thanks

Ed W