[mythtv] improvement to MythMusic RIP location

Daniel McCartney dmccartney at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 18:48:05 UTC 2004

If there is anyone particularly courageous out there, something like
Dasher ( http://www.inference.phy.cam.ac.uk/dasher/ ) would be
wonderful if it could be integrated comfortably.  I'm not exactly
suggesting that Dasher itself be integrated, but the input approach
might work well on a TV interface.

Though, as I think about it, there is not too much difference between
this, and simply breaking off prefixes after a certain threshold of
subelements (as suggested earlier).

Well, either way -- food for thought.

Daniel McCartney