[mythtv] improvement to MythMusic RIP location

Kyle Rose krose+mythtv at krose.org
Fri Dec 10 18:11:47 UTC 2004

> How is it unwieldy?  People whine and moan about it, but I've not seen one
> description of either a) how it's bad, or b) how to make it better that would
> actually work with a remote control.

I have about 1300 albums ripped, so I have the same problem.

Personally, I'd like to see segregation by first letter happen
automatically once the number of entries at a particular level
(artist, album, etc.) rises above 4 or 5 screenfuls, so I don't have
to hit PgDn 70 times before getting to "S".

I'd also like an optional improved search interface for those of us
for whom the remote is a bluetooth keyboard. :)

Cheers,
Kyle