[mythtv] idea: channel groups

henri henri at qais.com
Fri Dec 10 03:09:59 UTC 2004

i wrote a simple "favorites" setting for mythweb and a link
that lets you display all the listings or just the favorites.

it saves the settings in the session (which i've been trying
to maintain for a longer period of time, i think i found the
right entries for php.ini to keep them around for ever)

i cheated and just added a column to the chanel editting
page (not really the right place for it)

works pretty well (and since it's session/cookie based my
wife and i don't have to have the same favorites). but it's
for a just-post-16 cvs snapshot.... been meaing to update my
box and post the patch but been waiting for cvs to calm down
a bit.

henri