[mythtv] MythTV: Isaac Tivo: > 100 tech guys

Ed Wildgoose lists at wildgooses.com
Thu Dec 9 19:47:56 UTC 2004

I agree with all of the above, both the suggestion for a coding standard
and some structured comments in the code that we can extract on demand
to build the documentation.

I think we need Isaac to offer some kind of opinion though because I
don't want to do a bunch of work if we later decide it isn't the right
direction...

Isaac.  Any thoughts on this?

(As for screen real estate and comments, I am usually editing via ssh on
a small terminal so I am pretty stumped for screen size whatever.
However, if someone chooses doxygen then can we get a quickstart guide
on how quickest to slap in the boilerplate stuff and maintain it?)