[mythtv] Python bindings

Matthew Conway wr0ngers at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 17:12:32 UTC 2004

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 17:04:06 -0000 (GMT), Phil Thompson
<phil at river-bank.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Actually I (as the author of PyQt) have been thinking about it, but I
> haven't yet got my MythTV setup going - so I'm happy to help. Why would
> you need a custom C++ layer?

Just figured there would need to be some code in myth to handle the
api to python.  I've never written a binding from C++ to python
before, so I have no idea of how much you can get away with in pure
python - I'll defer to your knowledge if you say this isn't neccessary
=)

--

Matthew Conway
w r 0 n g e r s  a t  g m a i l  d o t  c o m