[mythtv] [patch] enable vbi recording

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at mrl.nyu.edu
Wed Dec 8 17:04:33 UTC 2004

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004, Isaac Richards wrote:
]On Thursday 02 December 2004 07:42 pm, Daniel Thor Kristjansson wrote:
]> This patch enables recording of the VBI data in the MPEG output of the
]Could this be modified to enable only if the current setting is turned on, and
]also switch to the teletext settings if that's on?

Sure, I'm checking the hdtv recorder patch right now. Some
improvements I was making to address John Poet's PBS problem
conflicted locally. I'll look at this patch when I'm done.

-- Daniel