[mythtv] Mythweb problem with settings

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Wed Dec 1 20:23:31 UTC 2004

mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org <> wrote:
>> Chris, any chanse you coud fix the mythweb settings for mythweb so
>> it is posibel to save the settings again?
>
> I don't think I touched any of that code.  settings seem to save just
> fine for me.
>
> -Chris

It was one of the first things to break.

As long as i am in the page settings_mythweb.php everything seems to save
correctly, but if i then click on MythTV at the top of the page so i get
back to the program listing the settings is reset.
So when i go back again to the settings page it's the defaults again.