[mythtv] Next Release?

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Fri Aug 27 10:24:11 EDT 2004

I'm trying to figure out if I should wait til the next release or try to
downgrade from CVS to the last release. I posted about that subject
recently on mythtv users and sounds like I could downgrade, but probably
isn't recommended. Anyway, I'd like to use some other tools, such as
Knoppmyth and WinMyth, which currently only support Protocol 8.

I couldn't find a ETA on mythtv.org. Are there any estimates on the next
release date? Hopefully WinMyth and Knoppmyth would follow closely


More information about the mythtv-dev mailing list