[mythtv] PATCH: fix Mythweather compile with gcc 3.4.1+ [OT]

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Sat Aug 21 16:28:05 EDT 2004

Tim Ansell wrote:

>>>Older distros, and if I ever want to port things and have a mini-frontend on
>>>my zaurus.
>>>

>>You've got a zaurus? God I love those things, especially the clamshell
>>models. Why oh why do they have to be so expensive!!! *sigh*
>>
>>-Tako
>>

>I would love it if I could use my spare Zaurus as a mini-frontend for
>mythtv :) On another note - shouldn't restrict it to Zaurus, Linux based
>PDAs such as the Yopy and iPAQs should work pretty well to.

THe Yopy I don't know but I've always heard that Linux for the iPAQs was
fairly unusable because there was hardly any hardware support?

Got myself a Dell Axim X30 some weeks ago (after having decided that 900
euros for a Zaurus CL860 + WLAN card was just way too much money) and
wouldn't mind running Linux on it, but it should be functional, not just
a proof-of-concept.

-Tako