[mythtv] avformat error: -1

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Sat Aug 14 16:26:09 EDT 2004

This patch seems to have eliminated all the problems with the
commercial decoder exiting on broken pre-recorded streams. My only
question is what happens when you return from these functions with a -1
value, is myth checking for that already? I'm concerned that when
playing back a steam that is broken avformat will signal an error
condition but myth will get stuck because it tries to keep playing the

-- Daniel