[mythtv] [CVS] Edit cutlist - "next keyframe" does not work

Tue Aug 10 22:17:14 EDT 2004

Isaac Richards wrote:

>On Tuesday 10 August 2004 02:44 pm, John Patrick Poet wrote:

>>>Excellent, thanks. =)  I'd test before and after Chris' recent changes to
>>>the decoder classes, first.
>>>

>>Okay.  Do you know what date that was commit on?
>>

>http://cvs.mythtv.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/mythtv/libs/libmythtv/nuppeldecoder.cpp
>
>August 2nd, looks like.
>
>Isaac

I had to go all the way back to July 23, 2004, before the problem went away:

cvs -z3 -d :pserver:mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org:/var/lib/mythcvs co  -D
2004-07-23 mythtv

Sticky Date:         2004.07.23.06.00.00

As of July 24 (themedmenu.cpp v1.81 though), the "next keyframe" problem
exists.

Is there anything else I can do to help narrow down the problem?

Thanks,

John