[mythtv] [CVS] Edit cutlist - "next keyframe" does not work

Tue Aug 10 00:07:59 EDT 2004

Lately when I "edit a cutlist", telling it to skip to the next keyframe
has no effect.

Also, when watching a show, skipping ahead sometimes causes the video to
freeze up.  The audio will play for a second, and then it stops as
well.  If I "Esc", after several seconds the "exit menu" will pop up and
I can get back to the menu, but trying to play from the saved position
causes it to freeze again.

I had a snapshot of the CVS from July 18, 2004, so I reverted back to
it.  I now have a working system again.

So, something has happened over that last few weeks which seems to have
messed up keyframe seeking.

John