[mythtv] Included ffmpeg?

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Mon Aug 2 00:53:54 EDT 2004

On Monday 02 August 2004 12:44 am, John Nilsson wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-08-02 at 06:22, Isaac Richards wrote:
> > Yes, it would.  My version is customized a bit for Myth.
>
> Any resync scheduled? Seems like the official libpostproc had some heavy
> updates 2 month's ago.

Has absolutely nothing to do with the error you're getting (and, in fact, if
you actually looked at the code in question, you'd see that it was the same).
Myth compiles it as a shared library (with -fPIC).  ffmpeg by itself when
told to compile as a shared lib is broken and doesn't use -fPIC.

However, this whole issue would likely go away if you would just use the
default cflags as I said in my first reply.

Isaac