[mythtv] My epia has got the shakes in latest cvs (viaslice qmatrix related?)

Darren djsharman at ntlworld.com
Sun Aug 1 16:22:24 EDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-08-01 at 16:39, Tako Schotanus wrote:

> PS: Mine's a Nehemiah EPIA M 10000 too.

Just having a wild stab in the dark here ..

You might be having a problem with a newer version of the Nehemiah/M10k

If you do..

cat /proc/cpuinfo

you will get something like this..

vendor_id : CentaurHauls
cpu family : 6
model : 9
model name : VIA Nehemiah
stepping : 1 <<< what do you get here ??? if you get a 3 or a 5 ( or
something else) it might be worth you looking at ...

I'm not sure what else to suggest, let me know how you get on or if you
need me to check anything for you on my setup.