[mythtv] Autoplaylists for MythMusic

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Tue Apr 27 17:38:31 EDT 2004

This sounds very, very cool.  Basically like smart playlists in iTunes,
which I've become so spoiled to I stopped using mythmusic.  If this
becomes part of .15, I would love to look into finding a way to export
iTunes ratings/playcount/etc and smart playlists rules, and somehow
importing that same data set into myth.  Time willing, of course ;-)