[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commits

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Fri Apr 23 22:00:46 EDT 2004

On Friday 23 April 2004 06:20 pm, mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
> Adjusted padding for popups, the existing paddingwas too small for some ui
> styles. PlaybackBox no shows summary information when scrolling though the
> left side. Added group_info containers to blue and G.A.N.T.

This should be configurable (defaulting to off), and fall back to program
display if the container doesn't exist in the theme.

> Playbackbox can now be navigated using nothing but arrows and "select"
> Pressing left while on the left side of the playbackbox acts as though menu
> had been hit. Pressing right while on the right side of the playbackbox as
> as though info had been hit.

I think this works really poorly -- if anything, left should exit the screen
and right should start playback.

> An option now exists to allow starting on the right side of the playbackbox.

You got the default value for this option backwards. =)

> Ben Levitt's patch to not highlite the selection in an inactive list.

This, I don't like at all, and think it should be reverted.  I'd suggest
changing the font colors so they contrast more between active and inactive.

Isaac