[mythtv] Strange EPG behavior

Steffen Immle Immle at gmx.net
Fri Apr 23 07:59:59 EDT 2004

On the PVR350's tv-out, LiveTV actually displays the full EPG (and sadly
makes my box quite instable, espacially on exiting the EPG). I don't
know much about the code, but I suspect this should not be too hard to
do for the normal output (minus the transparency effect). And while I'm
at it, let me make a suggestion: If you (or someone else) implement an
option to switch between the EPG modes, it would be nice to be able to
do that for the PVR350, too. Because I actually like the preview (ie.
condensed) version more. The translucent grid is sometimes hard to read.
And who knows, maybe it would even increase stability.

Steffen