[mythtv] [patch] Reorganized Setup

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Tue Apr 20 09:59:35 EDT 2004

Don't give up, this was surely meant as constructive criticism!

As long as the maintainers themselves aren't telling you "this will
never get in" there's always hope :-)

Just take a look at what people are saying because surely you'll agree
with some of it, then take a good look at the things you don't agree
with and think hard if they might not be right anyway or if there's some
middle ground to be found.

In the end it's much better to spend a bit more time on an accepted
patch then have wasted all that time on a patch that was already "almost
there"!! :-)

Cheers,
 -Tako