[mythtv] [patch] Reorganized Setup

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Mon Apr 19 21:15:25 EDT 2004

Kenneth, please don't scrap your patch.  I honestly think its a good
road to hoe.  Everything has been kind of shoe-horned into the setup
over time.  I myself have gotten a little fustrated at times at having
to go through half a dozen screens to save one setting.  Especially one
that is more of a tweak than set and forget type of setting.

Using some of JDS's feedback, what about a "Misc" option for some of the
screens?  Conglomerate all the 1 - 2 entry items on to that page instead
of individualizing them?

Just a thought

-dan