[mythtv] Quick question about database logging

Matt White whitem at arts.usask.ca
Mon Apr 19 19:18:10 EDT 2004

Joseph A. Caputo wrote:
> On Sunday 18 April 2004 12:11, Kevin Kuphal wrote:
>
>>Was a screen added to be able to view the database logs from the
>>frontend?
>

> Yes, but it's not in CVS.  Search the archives; there's a link to the
> 'mythlog' module somewhare.

It's currently at http://borris.usask.ca/mythtv/mythlog-0.2.tar.gz

I've been meaning to do some work on putting more calls to the
DB logger into the code, but unfortunately, real life has kind of
interfered with my fun lately :-)

Matt White                          whitem at arts.usask.ca
Arts and Science Computer Labs      University of Saskatchewan

It sure is Monday... Ain't it a sin
I've gotta work my way thru the week again.
	- Mark Chesnutt..."Sure Is Monday"